CAREER OPENING IN CLIENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Our Digital PR Managers play an integral role in outreach strategies for which they work closely with our clients. As such their role is critical in many ways. We now have an immediate opening in our client services department in Karachi. Detailed job description will be shared with short-listed candidates. Of paramount importance is impeccable spoken and written English language proficiency. Please do not apply if your English is even above average! It has to be simply superlative.
High priority will be given to candidates with present or previous work experience in client servicing in a PR agency, ad agency, digital agency or corporate communications. If you are presently in a PR agency but feel you are heading nowhere, this can be your big break professionally!
Other highly desirable qualifications include being tech-savvy, possessing excellent research and writing skills, and having loads of energy and enthusiasm for the PR discipline. You will additionally have a gregarious and charming personality, a yearning for learning, great discipline and unquestionable integrity.
APR is the country’s leading PR agency, affiliated internationally with H+K Strategies, a global giant in the PR field. As APR we have been in business for over 25 years, with our genesis in the Asiatic Group which boasts a legacy of 55 years in the communications field. We offer above market level salaries and benefits and rapid growth opportunity to star performers, and we invest heavily in grooming and growing our people. Please DO NOT apply if you are merely looking for a short-term solution.
- Responsible for digital PR initiatives and online community management.
- Responsible for planning and implementing digital PR communications and campaigns in line with clients’ business goals.
- Regularly research and source partners/influencers, create relationships and maintain a database of online and offline contacts.
- Use search and insight tools to support campaigns.
- Plan, source and develop content for multiple social media platforms.
- Work across internal teams to collaborate on creative ideas, online strategy and PR opportunities.
- Attend events as necessary.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, practices and developments (digital industry, clients’ industry and agency industry).
- Develop client communications plans with schedules, priorities, responsibilities and briefs; identifying key influencers and channels that will increase the client’s online visibility and support business goals
Applications should comprise of a handwritten covering letter (scanned), stating why in your opinion we should seriously consider you for appointment, and a CV or profile, either as a PDF or a Word document, emailed to email@example.com, no later than September 30, 2020. If you have any questions, please state these in the body of your email.